1. An orange “bumpkin” (book pumpkin) will make any home cheery!
2. This textbook pumpkin will teach you something while also brightening your home.
3. Old hardback novels spray-painted with copper pair perfectly with leaves and an autumn candle for a pretty fall table decoration.
4. Boo! These ghost decorations cut from book pages will keep the spirits watching over your table this fall.
5. Made from rolled book pages, this pumpkin is a creative way to display your love of the written word.
6. Love pumpkins and reading? This clever craft is for you!
7. There’s more than one way to color a bumpkin, as evidenced by these brown-hued fall table decorations.
8. This skeleton has a story to share. Would you like to read it?
9. A feather cut from an old book page makes for an elegant table setting.
10. Do-it-yourself book paper hydrangeas are a simple and stylish way to decorate the table before book club!
11. If creepy Halloween centerpieces are your thing, you’ll be dying to put this on your table.
12. This decorated pumpkin boasts some colorful flair — and a favorite phrase for fairy tale fans.
13. This book page leaf garland would look amazing hanging from the mantel or sprinkled across your table.
14. This romantic autumn place setting will please Harry Potter fans!